The Kings House Hotel is an inn located at the eastern end of Glen Coe at the junction with Glen Etive in the Scottish Highlands. The inn, which is sited in an isolated position, about 2 km to the east of the head of the glen towards Rannoch Moor, and faces towards Buachaille Etive Mor, is a popular hostelry with rock climbers. It is called the King's House because it was used by the British Army during the subjugation of the Highlands following the aftermath of the Jacobite Rising of 1745.
Let's get in touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.